Friday, August 21, 2015

Envelope Punch Board Makes Gift Card Holder

Todays' project was made by Lisa Bailey & I rec'd it as a Convention Swap.  Lisa made a cool 3-D like card that will hold 2 gift cards or one gift card & some cash (there are 2 slots to put stuff in)  :)

Anyway, if you are intrigued with the idea of a double slot holder please contact me for directions, template, measurements etc.  I don't think I've ever ran across this pattern anywhere, but I can figure it out I'm sure. It always helps when you have the card in front of you, right?

Lisa used "Gorgeous Grunge" (a fav stamp set of mine) and "Sassy Salutations"- another favorite!!  Colors include:  Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, Tangelo Twist, and White.  There are 4 jewels total, and the flower was stamped with "Petite Petals" & cut out with the matching punch.

Thank you.  Lori Helvick- StampinUP Demonstrator since 1999 and here for all your paper crafting needs!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment