Sunday, August 30, 2015

Remarkable You by StampinUP

Today I have 2 card samples that I made using the Annual Catalog set called "Remarkable You".   The color scheme for the first card is:  Melon Mambo, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Garden Green and White.

The 2nd card was designed by Bonnie A. and I made it during a card class at her home.  It features gold embossing powder for the leaves and "thank you".  Bonnie used Pear Pizzazz and White for the colors. Again, the "Remarkable You" set is featured on this card, along with the background stamp from "You've Got This".

Please let me know if you have any questions about either card.  Also, I did my very first YOU TUBE video today!  I need a lot more practice, of course, but you have to start somewhere right?  If you would like to check it out just go to youtube.com and do a search for "Lighthearted Leaves" and maybe add "Wadded Paper".  (this is the technique I used with that new stamp set).

Thank you very much.  Lori Helvick







No comments:

Post a Comment