Sunday, May 31, 2015

Flower Patch & Beautiful Bunch by StampinUP

It's been a very gloomy and cold day here in Central IL, so I thought some flowers might cheer up all the locals who blog with me! (smile)

Just a few details on each of the 2 flowery samples today:

Card # 1 - Colors:  Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Tangerine Tango, and White

  • Flower Patch Stamp Set
  • Crazy About You Stamp Set
  • Hello You Thinlits Dies

Card # 2 - Colors:  Tangelo Twist, Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, and White
  • Metal Buttons- Gold
  • White Bakers Twine
  • Verse is in Crumb Cake Ink
  • Bitty Butterfly Punch
  • Fun Flower Punch
  • Beautiful Bunch Stamp Set

Please let me know if you have any questions about these samples beyond what I have listed above.  I really do appreciate you stopping by today and everyday.  Thanks- Lori Helvick


Swap by demo Dawn Woodard


Created by me  :)








No comments:

Post a Comment