Monday, May 4, 2015

Big News Set & Bow Builder Punch by StampinUP

I have one card & one 3-D item to show today.  Both were on display Sat. when I was in Champaign, IL. I believe the card was made by Mary Ellen S. and the hanging wreath was made by Carol P.

With the card, Mary Ellen used the stamp set "Big News" for the words.  The "Banner" Punch was used for all the pcs. of Designer Paper.  Good job M.E. and thanks for your inspiration.

For the wreath, Carol used the "Bow Builder Punch" to make all those flowers!  WOW- good for her to be so clever, and I LOVE the finished project! Thank you for speaking at our event Carol and sharing your time and talents with all of us.

Please notice all 3 of the highlighted and underlined StampinUP products listed above.  These all are carried over to the new book! (Just an FYI)

Are you getting as excited as I am to see the brand new StampinUP Catalog?  It won't be long now! Reserve your copy today!  If you do not have a StampinUP demonstrator that you use, I would love to be your "go to" gal.  Simply leave a post here, or contact me via email to request your very own copy of the 2015-2016 Catalog.

STAMP HAPPY!  Lori






No comments:

Post a Comment