Friday, May 29, 2015

Sneak Peek- Sprinkles of Life

The brand new StampinUP catalog will launch very soon (June 2nd).  The new set called "Sprinkles of Life" is fun to play with (it was a pre-order item for demos).  For every one of these stamp sets sold StampinUP will donate $3.00 to Ronald McDonald Charities.

My card is very simple but hopefully you enjoy it.  Color Scheme:  Watermelon Wonder, Soft Sky, Cucumber Crush, Tip Top Taupe, and White.  Other StampinUP products used.......

  • Decorative Dots Embossing Folder
  • Tree Builder Punch
Thank you for blogging with me.  Lori Helvick


Created by yours truly


Demo swap made by ?




2 comments:

  1. I love that new Sprinkles of Life set too. So many possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THX for your comment Rachel. I'm WAY ready for some more new things ya know? If you are like me, I'm just a little tired of the few things we could pre-order. :( Ready to order some of my favs from the new catty!! (smile)

    ReplyDelete