Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Fabulous Four by Stampin'UP

Sorry you're sick- get better quick!  That's the verse on todays card sample.  I received this swap from Liz Orr at a demo event the first part of May.

Liz used punches to make her lady bug and then of course added googly eyes!  The words that are mentioned above come from the StampinUP set "Fabulous Four".  If you don't own this set, you have plenty of time since it's in the brand new catalog as well as the current one.

The little box below was on display in Champaign IL at the demo event also.  I'm sorry, I can't remember who made that sample.

I appreciate you stopping by.  Now, I must run and finish getting ready for my NEW CATTY OPEN HOUSE TOMORROW!!  If you live in the Peoria, IL area you are invited to attend.  Details:

  • Date-  Weds. May 20th
  • Place-  Downtown Peoria Library
  • Time-  1:30 to 6 p.m. (anytime during those hours)
  • Free Make-N-Take Project
  • Plenty of door prizes
  • Of course you can get a copy of the NEW 2015-2016 CATALOG!
Thank you-  Lori






No comments:

Post a Comment