Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Petal Potpourri & Flower Medallion Punch

In the Occasions Mini Catalog (pg. 23) you will find a bundle which will save you 15% off the flower set & matching punch shown.  If you like this stamp set (Petal Potpourri) you might want to consider getting it before the end of May.  The stamp did NOT find its way into the new StampinUP Catty unfortunately.  The Flower Medallion Punch did get carried over because there's a couple other sets to go with it.

Anyway, if you are interested please let me know.  You also can order this bundle at my on-line stamping store:  www.createwithlori.stampinup.net
Let me know if you have any questions about ordering on-line.  If you live far from me, remember you can have StampinUP products shipped directly to your door!  :)

I hope you enjoy the card samples today.  Let me know any questions or comments you may have please. Thanks very much.  Lori


Swap by Diana McKowen


Swap by Robin Johnson




No comments:

Post a Comment