Sunday, May 24, 2015

Goodbye "Petal Potpourri" - Hello "I Think You're Great" (on Facebook)

Today I'm showing a class project I had during May.  This card features several StampinUP items that will be retiring very soon........

  • Pistachio Pudding Card Stock
  • Party Pennants Bigz Die
  • Lots of Thanks Stamp Set
  • Gold Soiree Designer Series Paper
  • Petal Potpourri Stamp Set
I hope you enjoy the sample today.  Now, I'm giving you a little tease......

I posted a card made with brand new items on FACEBOOK!  

You can check that out my clicking on the FB Link to the right of this post OR look my business page up on FB by searching for "Lori's Stampin' Creations.  Please "Like" my page and "Follow" me there, as I post different cards than on this blog.  I would appreciate your support.

Thanks very much, and enjoy your holiday weekend!  Lori




No comments:

Post a Comment