Thursday, May 28, 2015

Single Stamp- Vivid Vases & Weekly Tip

This card today was on display at a demo event in Champaign, IL.  I'm sorry I don't remember who I need to give credit to for this cute card.

If I was a betting woman I would say the creator used Staz On Ink.  Also, the designer stamped the image again 5 times on pcs. of "All Abloom" Designer Paper Stack.  Once you have the vases stamped on pretty paper, simply fussy cut, and glue the images over your main image already stamped on the card stock.  I can't remember what this is called, but you can bet it has a fancy technique name just like everything else in the stamping world!  LOL

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me.  Also, please check out my post about PRODUCT SHARES from yesterday, and also I have an "All You Can Eat Card Buffet" coming up the end of June. Just let me know if you are interested in the details for "To-Go" kits for that.

Thanks much-  Lori


TIP OF THE WEEK: When you are wanting to use a black ink pad, which do you choose?
I can tell you what not to use.......our older Basic Black pad.  The really old ones turned purple (at least mine did, and the more recent ones took forever to dry!!  StampinUP pulled both the Basic Black & Basic Gray because of these quality issues.  We will eventually get something to replace those.

In the meantime........the Staz On Ink is permanent & great for stamping images to watercolor. Also it's great for nonporous surfaces.  Staz On is a good choice for rubber stamps but NOT good for photopolymer.

The Tuxedo Black Memento Pad is the best choice (for now) for the photopolymer stamps.

I HAVE BOTH & USE BOTH FOR DIFFERENT THINGS!!






No comments:

Post a Comment