Monday, May 11, 2015

I "Choose Happiness" & The Brand New SU Catty!

YIPPEE, HOORAY, AND A BIG WHOO HOO!!  I have all my StampinUP Catalogs in my living room!!

My pre-order new catalog items arrived today along with my very own new catalog in the box.  It is FABULOUS!!  No worries, I have plenty of extra books so please request your copy today!

The card sample below features the set "Choose Happiness".  This set made it to the new book so thats' a good thing.  I like it a lot, and have another sample to show tomorrow with the same set so please check back.

So what do you think of the new catalog cover?  I like the simplicity of it myself.  It is though, afterall, only the cover........just wait 'til you see the inside!!

Thanks for stopping by.  Lori








No comments:

Post a Comment