Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Gold Soiee Designer Series Paper

Both card samples today feature a couple of StampinUP's ever-poplular DSP (designer series paper).  The first card shows "Gold Soiee" and the 2nd card shows "Flowerpot".  Both of these DSP packs are retiring but HAVE NO FEAR.......there are plenty more beautiful papers to pick from in the new catalog!! (now there's a shocker right?)

Yes, StampinUP definitely has that down pat don't they?  Every year I say, "Lori, you don't need anymore DSP"!  Well, of course I never listen to myself (LOL) and I order new and fresh!!  I can't help myself though, because the paper just gets more and more beautiful every year.  Anyone else out there have a HUGE stash of BEAUTIFUL 12 x 12 paper?  I've resigned myself to the fact that I am VERY weak and I figure if you can't beat 'em - join 'em!  It's ok, I know you and I are not alone.  :)

Anyway, enjoy the cards and let me know if you have any questions.  Thanks for blogging with me on a daily basis.  Now go stamp something!....... and use some of your DSP so you can get new like me!  (smile)

Lori Helvick- SU Demo Since 1999








No comments:

Post a Comment