Thursday, May 21, 2015

New- Build a Birthday Set & Weekly Tip

I made todays card for a friend of mine in Galesburg IL.  After I took my picture, I also added her name on the front (which happens to have 5 letters).  This brand new set is so cute and easy to personalize if all your friends and family have 5 letters in their name (smile).

Anyway, along with the "Build a Birthday" stamp set I used the Cherry on Top Designer Washi Tape and Paper Stack of the same name.  All 3 of these items are in the new Stampin'UP catalog which will go live on June 2nd.

Please let me know if you have any questions and/or comments about this card project and the "Weekly Tip" below.  Thanks for blogging with me on a daily basis.  Lori Helvick

TIP:  When you buy a new stamp pad, you might want to try what I've been doing to my newest ones. Simply cut off a little pc. of the colored label (from other language) and stick it inside your open ink pad.  I've found when you have 3 or 4 colors open at the same time, its hard to tell by looking what exactly each color of pad really is.  You put the color name on the outside of your pad, of course, so why not add another little pc. inside.  That way, no matter which direction your ink pad is sitting on your table, you will be able to see a color label showing.  Make sense?
Please see pics below, & ask if you are totally confused by my explanation.  :)









No comments:

Post a Comment