Friday, May 15, 2015

StampinUP Set "Choose Happiness" Still Around

Most items on these 3 cards are sticking around in the new catalog.  I have highlighted a few StampinUP products below and marked if they will be "Staying" or "Leaving".  If you are interested in any of those marked "Leaving", please let me know.

Thanks for stopping by.  Lori

P.S.  If you follow my blog on a regular basis, please send me a note to say hello, or leave a comment.  I would love to hear suggestions from you on how to improve my daily posts.  Thank you.


Swap from:  Laura B.
Work of Art Stamp Set-  Staying
Decorative Label Punch-  Staying (price going up a bit)
Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack-  Staying


Swap from:  Mary D.
Top Note Die-  Leaving
Perfect Polka Dots-  Leaving
Crazy About You Stamp Set & Hello You Thinlits Die Bundle-  Staying


                                                        Made by me- Inspired by Julie D.
                                                    Choose Happiness Stamp Set-  Staying
                                                    A Dozen Thoughts Stamp Set-  Staying
                                                               Linen Thread-  Staying        

No comments:

Post a Comment