Monday, May 25, 2015

Bitty Butterfly Punch & Butterflies Thinlit Dies

The first card features the ever-popular StampinUP set "Kinda Eclectic" (in the new book too).  With this set, I used the smaller "Bitty Butterfly" punch times 2.  Color Scheme:  Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow, Tangelo Twist and White.  The thank you came from "Sassy Salutations" (also carried over, luckily).

Card # two features "Butterflies Thinlit Dies" (shown in new StampinUP catty- pg. 172).  Also, I used the stamp set "Summer Silhouettes" and the "Chalk Talk Framelits".  Both these items are in the new book as well.  Color Scheme:  So Saffron, Garden Green, Elegant Eggplant, and White.

This saffron & garden green card was one of the choices in my last "All You Can Eat Card Buffet" !
I have another one of those scheduled for June 26 & 27th, just to give you a heads up.  If you live close by the Peoria, IL area & would like to check out this event please let me know.  Also, you can get my Card Buffet "To Go" if you live far away.  (Just a small additional fee for the prep & mailing to your home).  All kits will be assemble-ready when they arrive!  If you need more info, please e-mail me at:
stampinfool2006@yahoo.com

Thanks much-  Lori









No comments:

Post a Comment