Saturday, May 2, 2015

Balloon Bash with Fun Fold

Today's card looks more complicated then it really is.  I simply folded the DSP (Designer Series Paper) in half and then folded just part of it in half again backwards.  (very easy, but ask if you have a question).

I used the stamp set "Balloon Bash" from the Occasions Mini Catalog.  Color Scheme:  Real Red, Crumb Cake and White.  Some other StampinUP products used on this card include:

  1. Real Red 1/8 in. Taffeta Ribbon
  2. Hemp Twine- Retired (I wanted something heavier)
  3. Polka Dots Designer Series Paper- Retired (can be substituted with any)
  4. Big Shot Square Framelits Collection
  5. Happy Birthday verse is Retired StampinUP
  6. Various colors of markers
I appreciate you blogging with me.  If you might "bee" interested in placing an on-line order for retiring items, please check out my "Bees in Your Bonnet" Loyalty Rewards Program.  Just click on the tab above marked Customer Rewards.  This document should explain the program, but again please don't hesitate to ask me any questions at:  stampinfool2006@yahoo.com


Thank you.  Lori










No comments:

Post a Comment