Monday, June 1, 2015

Brand New StampinUP- Bohemian Borders

Of the items we demonstrators could pre-order, my favorite ones all go together quite nicely!  The Bohemian Borders Stamp Set, Boho Chic Emboss Folder, Bohemian Designer Washi Tape and Bohemian Designer Series Paper are fabulous!!  LOVE them!

I've played with all 4 of these items quite a bit, and today I have 3 similar cards, yet all just a little bit different.  I did not use the Boho Chic Embossing Folder on these cards, but I did use the other 3 StampinUP products listed above.

Color Scheme:  Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss, Island Indigo, Delightful Dijon, Rich Razzleberry and Vanilla.

Thanks for stopping by.  TOMORROW IS THE DAY THE BRAND NEW STAMPINUP CATALOG GOES LIVE!!  (JUNE 2ND).  I will be placing my order bright & early before I go to work!! (smile)

"Excited Lori"







No comments:

Post a Comment