Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Occasions Mini 2014 & a Look @ Perfect Pennants

The colors I used today are:
Smoky Slate
Tangerine Tango
Daffodil Delight
Whisper White

I used a total of 4 pearls and a strip of Washi Tape.  (LOVE IT!)  Punches on this card include the Decorative Label and the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border.

Brand new items from the 2014 Occasions Mini include the stamp set Perfect Pennants and Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper. 

Out of the Perfect Pennants, I used 3 stamps......the star, sending good thoughts verse, and the row of polka dots.  If you look really close at the star, you can see how I incorporated the dots.  I "kissed" the dotted stamp to the star image and that is how I got those 5 little dots at the top of the star (hard to see in the picture).

Thanks for stopping by today and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Lori Helvick




No comments:

Post a Comment