Sunday, January 12, 2014

Just Sayin'......I Love The Everyday Occasions Mini

Todays post was a very simple card to make, and it would be easy for you to duplicate as well.  Even if you do not have the brand new set called Just Sayin' you could switch to a stamp you do have.

I used the Retro Fresh This and That Designer Washi Tape (pg. 19 Everyday Occasions Mini).  The diagonal striped roll was just adhered to a pc. of white CS several times until I came up with the rectangle piece covered in washi!  It looks like I used DSP, but I didn't.

I added 3 of the Neutral color candy dots up top and one strip of the Coastal Cabana washi tape (from Retro Fresh I mentioned above).  The words came from the new stamp set called Just sayin' (pg. 36-new mini catty).

The Word Bubbles Framelits Dies match the Just Sayin' stamp set and you can order both at the same time in a bundle saving you 15%.  Please visit my on-line stamping store by going to:
www.createwithlori.stampinup.net

If you have any questions about the card sample, or the products used please let me know.

Thanks-  Lori






2 comments: