Monday, January 27, 2014

Flowerfull Heart & In Color Boutique Details

Hello........it's a cold one in IL today!  Wishing I was in Hawaii or someplace tropical right now :(
Ok, Ok, back to reality and the card of the day.

My inspiration for this card sample came from Margaret R. (demo).  I switched up the color scheme, added some jewels, and deleted a couple of things that she had done on the original card. (yes, this is allowed).

Anyway, my color pallet consists of:  Bermuda Bay, Cantaloupe, Sahara Sand and White.  The dotted DSP comes from the new Kaleidoscope found on pg. 27 in the Occasions Mini.  I used the Banner Framelits Dies on that same page to cut out the DSP.

The Flowerfull Heart is a single stamp and I used markers to color the design before stamping.  The In Color Boutique Details are shown on page 169 (AC) and I used the Crisp Cantaloupe colored button and matching 3/8" Ruffle Stretch Trim.

I hope you enjoy the card sample, and don't forget Valentines Day is coming up very soon.  You might want to get cracking on all those Valentines for your loved ones!!  Lori






No comments:

Post a Comment