Sunday, January 19, 2014

Deco Labels Collection and Window Frames Collection

When you use various Big Shot Framelit Dies, you can mix and match the different shapes to make layers that go well with each other.

For example, in todays card- I used the Deco Labels Collection for the Cherry Cobbler Pc. of card stock and I used the Window Frames Collection with Naturals White CS for the stamped birthday cake.  It's kind of fun to play with all the different shapes of the framelits instead of just layering card stock pcs. out of the same framelit set.  You should try that yourself and see what kind of shaped layers you can come up with!

Anyway, please let me know if you have any questions about the card or the products used.  Lori






2 comments:

  1. This is a GREAT idea!!! Mix sets for different looks. JT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty cool idea.......wish I would have thought of it myself :)
      Thanks for looking and commenting.

      Delete