Monday, January 6, 2014

Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper & Candy Dots

The card today has a very simple layout that is easy to duplicate, and no I do not have the card turned the wrong way!  I wanted the saying to run uphill like that for sort of a different look.

Anyway, the color scheme is:  Smoky Slate, Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight and White.  I had seen a card someplace awhile back that had the 2 strips of CS along each side like this with the corners rounded so I decided to adapt a card of my own with the same concept.  What do you think?

YOU can make this card very easily by using any DSP that you have on hand, and any brads or Candy Dots as well.  If you would like to purchase the Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper, you may ck that out at my on-line store by visiting:  www.createwithlori.stampinup.net

As always please let me know if you have any questions.  THX- Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment