Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Starburst Sayings & Other 2014 Mini Catty Items

I made this card using several new StampinUP products.......

1.  Globe comes from "Love You More" Set (Valentine Promotion)
2.  Dotted background texture is from the new Sale-A-Bration Brochure
3.  I used the new Banners Framelits Die for the ribbon tails (Occasions Mini)
4.  The words come from the new set "Starburst Sayings" (Occasions Mini)
5.  I cut out the word circle by using the Starburst Framelits Die (Occasions Mini)
6.  Red circle paper is called Fresh Prints DSP (Occasions Mini)

WHEW!  That's a lot of NEW StampinUP STUFF!!

I hope you enjoy today's card, and be sure to come back often as I post daily.  I have many more cards to share that feature new items from the 2014 Occasions Mini Catty and/or the 2014 Sale-A-Bration Brochure.





No comments:

Post a Comment