Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Retro Fresh DSP and Sketched Birthday

I used a couple different Framelit Die Sets for this card.  It's fun to play with the shapes and see what fits well together from all the different sets StampinUP carries.   In this case, I used the outside layer from the Labels Collection and of course the oval (vanilla CS) is from the Ovals Collection.

The background paper comes from the new mini catalog and is called Retro Fresh Designer Series Paper.  I thought it would be a cute "confetti look" to punch out 3 little circles from the DSP and put them by the stamped cake.

I used 3 different colors of markers and the cake image comes from the stamp set Sketched Birthday (AC-pg. 13).  My color combo featured is:  Vanilla, Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar, Tangerine Tango and So Saffron.

Thanks very much for the blog visit!  Lori Helvick



No comments:

Post a Comment