Saturday, January 11, 2014

Retired StampinUP Items-Big Shot Dies & Washi Tape Card

Since it is close to the middle of the month, I thought I would post some more retired sale items.

Prices range from only $10 down to a mere $3.00........

Please check these StampinUP products out, and let me know if you are interested.  You can e-mail me at:  stampinfool2006@yahoo.com

Also, at the bottom of this post you will find today's card idea made with my FAV......
Gotta love that washi tape......right JT?




Big Shot Dies-  All $10 each



Headline Alphabets and Over the Hill-  Both $8 each



Pinch Proof & Circle Circus-  Both $7 each



Brrr, Baby
A Good Egg
Very Punny (never used)
All $7 each


Love You Much
Afterthoughts (never used)
$7.00 each


Big Shot Heart and Flower
$4.00 each


All 4 ribbons never used-  $3.00 each
Melon Mambo Stripe, Eggplant Dots, Island Indigo, & Rose Red




Hope you enjoy today's sample card using Washi Tape, Big Shot Emboss Folders and Flower Punches.  This was a class project a few months back................THX- Lori


2 comments:

  1. Yes, I LOVE the washi tape!! And so glad SU is doing new ones!! JT









    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a cool container to store all my tapes in so I will bring it for you to see.

    ReplyDelete