Sunday, January 26, 2014

Black, White, and Beautifully Baroque

LeeAnn G. of Minot ND was the creator and swapper of this Convention sample I received in July (yes, eventually I will run out of those.)

Anyway, LeeAnn used the single stamp called Beautifully Baroque found on page 113 in the AC.  This also has a matching Embossing Folder to go along with it.  The Beautifully Baroque Bundle can be purchased at a 15% discount.  LOVE THOSE SU BUNDLES!!

The words came from the stamp set called Loving Thoughts (pg. 106-AC).  LeeAnn used some glitter and some diamonds to add finishing touches to her swap.

Any questions, please e-mail me at:  stampinfool2006@yahoo.com 

Also, you may go to my web-site and shop 24-7 at my on-line stamping store.  Please go to:
www.createwithlori.stampinup.net

Thanks-  Lori


No comments:

Post a Comment