Tuesday, January 7, 2014

2 Sale-A-Bration Sneak Peeks & From My Heart

Today I have a card to show using some more new StampinUP items.  The Designer Series Paper is in the new mini catalog and its one of those small tablets (4 1/2 x 6 1/2).  "Fresh Prints" is what its called and I really like the concept of the smaller sheets.

Also, I featured 2 New Sale-A-Bration items (coming up Jan. 28th).  The words are from the stamp set "See Ya Later" and the dots on the bottom of the card were made with the embossing folder "Decorative Dots".

The frame around the verse was made by using a marker and only highlighting PART of the stamp on page 99 of the AC.  The set is called "From My Heart" & I used the "Labels Collection Die" to cut that out.

The "Decorative Label" Punch was used under the cut out framed pc. (just snipped the pc. in half for top and bottom).

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Lori





No comments:

Post a Comment