Sunday, January 5, 2014

New- Petite Petals Bundle by StampinUP

I truly love the "Bundle" concept that StampinUP has been doing the last couple of years.  Most bundles are marked down at 15% off when you buy a matching stamp set and Big Shot embossing folder, or framelit die.

Sometimes they offer a matching stamp set with a punch which is the case with today's featured item.  Petite Petals is a stamp set with 6 little flowers and there is a flower punch that fits these flowers exactly........easy peasy!!

Other brand new items I used today include:

1.  Retro Fresh Designer Series Paper- pg 19 Everyday Occasions Mini
2.  Perfect Pennants Stamp Set (words)- pg. 27   "          "           "
3.  Starburst Framelits Dies- pg. 34 New Mini

I also used the Bird Builder Punch for the leaves and I added a total of 5 pearls.  Colors include:  Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, So Saffron, Tangerine Tango and of course Vanilla CS.  For the top 1/2 of the card I used the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder.

I hope you enjoy this spring-like card as most of the country is suffering thru some nasty winter weather today!

Rubber Hugs..........Lori

2 comments: