Monday, July 6, 2015

The Open Sea & Sheltering Tree with a Reflection?

The technique used on both these projects today is called "Reflection".  The first card features "The Open Sea" and the 2nd card features "Sheltering Tree".

You can use a window sheet or the plastic from our "Stamp-a-ma-jig" to accomplish this look. (pg. 176). Just stamp your image on the plastic, and then turn upside down.  Gently rub the wet ink onto your cardstock under another stamped image of the same design.  Add a little sponging for color and bingo-bango, you have a reflection!!  (If you don't understand what the heck I mean, please ask).

How do you like my new watermark added to both pics?  No, I'm not smart enough to figure this out by myself :(   I had another demo, Patsy Waggoner make it for me!  She also designed my blog awhile back when I needed a facelift.  Thank you SO much Patsy for all you did to help my blog look better!

Lori Helvick






No comments:

Post a Comment