Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Summer Silhouettes w/ hide away stand up card!

This fun fold pop-up card has a fancy name I'm sure, but I don't really know what the official name for this card concept is. (sorry)  Hide away, stand up, or pop-up....you get the idea!

Hopefully from the 2 pics below, you will be able to figure out what I did to make this card.  It's just like any other 3-D card..... once you know the pattern- it really IS pretty simple.  LOL

I used the StampinUP set called Summer Silhouettes.  Color Scheme:  Wild Wasibi, Perfect Plum, So Saffron, Marina Mist, and White.

You can't really tell, but I added 3 jewels to the 3 yellow flowers on top of the platform.  By the way, the platform is made from one half sheet of card stock (cut long ways).  The 2nd pic below shows how this card will fold up nicely to fit in our regular size envelope.  Lays flat to mail-- an added bonus!

If you have questions, I'm here to help.  Enjoy!!  Thanks-  Lori











2 comments:

  1. Hi Lori, would love directions for this card. Thanks, Chris Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay Chris. I will bring them to you at Convention.......can't wait! Lori

    ReplyDelete