Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Gorgeous Grunge & Bohemian Borders

The first sample today was made by my good friends Debbie and Mary from Sterling, IL.  They used the ever-popular stamp set "Gorgeous Grunge".  Another set they used is one of my favorites- "World of Dreams".  I love this card!  Thank you gals for your inspiration and for another fabulous Card Buffet!

Card # 2 was made by me when I was playing around with all my StampinUP Bohemian products.  I used the stamp set "Bohemian Borders" and also the "Bohemian Designer Series Paper".  Other new products used:  1)  Delightful Dijon Dotted Lace Trim    2)  Banner Triple Punch

Your comments are important to me, so please let me know what you think of my blog and the projects I post.  You can leave a note here, or send an e-mail to:  stampinfool2006@yahoo.com

Thanks much-  Lori







No comments:

Post a Comment