Thursday, July 30, 2015

Awesomely Artistic & 16 Great Years w/ StampinUP!

I wanted to share the 2nd swap card that I made for Convention (first pic below).  I used one of my most favorite sets- "Awesomely Artistic".  Also, the "Bohemian Designer Washi Tape" and the "In Color Blossom Accents" were used.  Color Scheme:  Vanilla, Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe, and Delightful Dijon.

Also shown below is the little StampinUP trash can I got as a gift at Convention (full of candy and some of the products shown in the other picture).  I reached my 15 Year Anniversary July 28th last year which was AFTER Convention 2014. The timing was great for me to "March" on stage this year for that big accomplishment since I was there in person! So, yes I missed posting this a couple days ago, but I now have been with StampinUP 16 years!! The time has just flown by, and it really has brought so much joy in my life. I have very loyal customers who are now my friends because of StampinUP.  Thanks to all of you for your support, and also to my demo friends who share my passion and love for an awesome company.  I am truly blessed!  :)

As always, if you have any questions about the projects below, please contact me.  Thank you for stopping by.......Lori


My Demo Swap for Convention


My gift for simply having fun with StampinUP for 15 years!


Some items recd while in Utah.  (Prize patrol & other give-aways)


Designed by Bonnie Alexander & made by me.
It's fun to go to other Demonstrators' classes and stamp :)










No comments:

Post a Comment