Sunday, July 26, 2015

Floral Wings by StampinUP & Convention Fun!

DID YOU MISS ME?

Well, I had a very good excuse for being MIA the last few days..........I was in SLC, Utah for the SU Convention!  Our current catalog has "Share the Fun" on the front cover & we sure did just that for 5 days in Utah! (the actual event was Thurs. Friday & Sat. but of course we had extra "girlfriend time")

So, I wanted to share some pics of old friends, & a couple new ones we just met.  The last one is a card sample from a display board.  (sorry, I have no idea who made it).  You will have to keep coming back and checking my daily blog post for more Convention samples!!  I will always post the demo's name if known.

Some of us demos from the Peoria, IL Stray Ducklings group plan to attend the "On-Stage" event with StampinUP in November (closest one is in Milwaukee).  If you would like to join me there, and  "Share the Fun" as a demonstrator, please contact me.  I would love to answer any questions you may have.

Thanks very much for stopping by.......Lori




I always love how StampinUP does the stage & props.


Great photo op for Bonnie, Myself, & Nancy


Josie, Debbie, and Melinda (live further north in IL)


Sisters- Chris and Leslie
"You Can't Buy Happiness but you can buy STAMPIN'UP
Which is pretty much the same thing"


Hostess Set- pg. 180- "Floral Wings"

No comments:

Post a Comment