Sunday, July 19, 2015

"Choose Happiness" 2 Times Over!

The card projects today BOTH feature the stamp set called "Choose Happiness".  Here are some other StampinUP products used......

Card #1

  • Label Bracket Punch
  • Pearl Basic Jewels
  • Lost Lagoon 3/8" Ribbon (Retired)
  • Sahara Sand Ink Pad
  • White Card Stock

Card #2
  • Greetings Thinlits Die
  • Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack
  • Black Card Stock
  • White Card Stock
  • Pear Pizzazz Card Stock
  • Rhinestone Basic Jewels

If you are a StampinUP Demonstrator who just happened upon this blog accidentally (or maybe you visit regularly) please e-mail me at:   stampinfool2006@yahoo.com   and send me a quick note.  I would love to know if you have a blog that I can visit as well.   Or maybe we could say "hello" at Convention this week if you are attending!!  :)  I'm really looking forward to SLC!!

Demo, or not-  I do so appreciate ALL my visitors.  Please stop back again!  Lori













No comments:

Post a Comment