Monday, July 13, 2015

Watercolor Wings & Brick Wall Emboss Folder

The card sample today was one of my projects at a recent stamping class in Morton, IL.  If you live close by, please contact me for a class schedule.  If you live far away, all my classes are available in "To-Go" Kits. I would love to explain the details of that program to you if interested, so please let me know.

Anyway, about the card post.......here are some BRAND NEW StampinUP items used:

  • Whisper White THICK Card Stock (for card base only)
  • Brick Wall Embossing Folder (this layer was just our regular white CS)
  • Watercolor Wings Stamp Set
  • Bold Butterfly Framelits
  • Tip Top Taupe
Now I want to talk a little bit about craft room organization.  The "Color Caddy" from StampinUP (pg. 136) holds 48 ink pads & 48 refills.  Please see below for something I got for FREE that will hold the rest of my In Color Refills (10 of those) and my retired Craft Ink Refills as well.  There were 2 of these gizmos at work so I brought them home thinking "they should be good for something"!

The last picture below shows another FREE item from work that I have no idea what its original use was.  I knew as soon as I saw it though that I would be putting my scissors in it!  :)  It even spins around........so cool!  My mother always told me "Your junk is someone else's treasure".  I'm very pleased with the treasures I found in the basement of my office building!

Thank you for stopping by today.  Lori


I love layers of White!


Sorry, did not realize I had some ink pads out & about when I took this pic


Ideally, the ink refill bottles would not be turned upside down, but thats the only way they would fit.
Of course, I have the lids closed tightly & I will monitor for any leaks that might occur.

I do have one more of these gizmos if anyone wants it.
FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE!






No comments:

Post a Comment