Sunday, July 12, 2015

You've Got This by StampinUP

Here are a couple samples for you featuring a new set shown on page 113 in the current StampinUP Annual Catalog.  "You've Got This" really is versatile as you can see by these 2 cards.  You can just use any color and it still looks good!  I've seen the flower embossed, colored in, not colored in etc. etc.

If you look at the 2 samples in the book (pg. 113), please pay close attention to the card on the left hand side.  You will see where StampinUP artists "stamped the card front multiple times with the crosshatched stamp for a distinctive background".  I really love that card & it wouldn't be too hard to duplicate.

Please stay tuned tomorrow for a couple different organizational gizmos I got for FREE!  My new craft room will be SO organized when I get done........(IF I ever get done).  I'm just having way too much fun to stop changing things up!  LOL  Lori











No comments:

Post a Comment