Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Striped Scallop Thinlits w/ Punch Art

The 2 card samples are from Convention.  (sorry, demonstrators are unknown).  The first card is super cute I think & very timely for the hot summer days right now.  The Big Shot Thinlit Die "Striped Scallop" was used for the waves in the water.  Very clever wouldn't you say?

The next card project features the "Work of Art" stamp set.  The paint palette just happens to be the StampinUP In Colors for 2015-17.  (Cucumber Crush, Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe, and Watermelon Wonder).

I would also like to point out 2 of my stampin' buds that I was fortunate enough to hang out with in SLC, Utah this past week.  Bonnie Alexander is one of my downline members, and Debbie Kramer lives in Sterling, IL.  I never would have met Deb if it wasn't for standing in a VERY long line together during the 2013 StampinUP Convention!  I guess it is very true what they say......."good things come to those who wait"!!  :)  LOVE BOTH YOU GALS!

Thanks for stopping by.  Lori








Debbie in front, and Bonnie in the white sweater.


Taking a much-deserved break on our last night in SLC.










No comments:

Post a Comment