Monday, September 2, 2013

Wildflower Meadow

Before I get to the card sample of the day..........

I'm looking to add new team members to my group "Creative Stampin' Chicks".  If you like a discount on everything you buy, and enjoy sharing your art with others, please consider joining StampinUP as a member of my team. 

The discount is why I joined 14 years ago, and meeting new people / making new friends is why I stayed.  I love StampinUP and I know you would enjoy it too (as a demonstrator).  Please just think about it, and write down any questions and/or concerns.

Send me an e-mail at: stampinfool2006@yahoo.com or call for more information at (309) 221-5241.

********************************************************************************

Today's sample was a make-n-take at a demo mtg. I attended in Champaign, IL a few months back.  I used the Wildflower Meadow Bundle (pg. 83 & 191).  CS used:  Crumb Cake, Vanilla & Marina Mist.  See pg. 169 for the Very Vintage Designer Button that was used.  Other items include:  Pearls, Linen Thread, Bitty Banners Die, & Labels Collection Framelits (pg 186).

Any questions, please let me know.  Thanks for stopping by & have a great Labor Day!  Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment