Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Frosted Finish Embellishments

Recently when I attended a demo mtg. in Champaign, IL I made a couple Christmas cards that were the Make N Take projects.  As it happens sometimes with me, and making projects, I messed up!  Anybody else out there have this problem too? 

Well, like I always tell my customers, and class attendees- everything can be fixed!  Always remember, there are no mistakes in stamping, ONLY REASONS TO EMBELLISH!  So, I took these 2 cards home with me and finished them, and changed them a bit (because I messed up).  Whats nice is whoever I send these cards to, will never know what the originals were supposed to look like.  Very nice concept !   :)

You guessed it, on both these cards I used the Frosted Finish Embellishments.  Just adds some nice "bling" wouldn't you agree?  I hope you like my "mistakes".

Thanks for stopping by today.   Lori



No comments:

Post a Comment