Monday, September 2, 2013

Referral Gift Offer

As a demonstrator, who is attempting to build my business I would like to make you an offer.  If you refer a friend or family member to me (that is over 18, & whom I have never met) I will give you a free gift.  Here are the details:

1)  First of all, I need to have met YOU , before you can refer someone else- LOL
     This is easy to do though if you are new to visiting my blog.  Just post a comment here, send me
     an e-mail to: stampinfool2006@yahoo.com or call (309) 221-5241.  You may also visit my SU
     website and post a message there:  www.createwithlori.stampinup.net
     Looking forward to meeting and chatting with you.

2)  Once you and I have acqainted ourselves, please feel free to send others my way.  Of course if I
      already know you, just skip Step 1 and move to Step 3.

3)  If that person that you refer makes a min. purchase of $25, attends a class if they live in Central 
     IL, or participates in my Stamp of the Month Club (mailed to them).........
     YOU WILL GET A $10 GIFT CERT to be used thru Lori Helvick.

4)  If that person that you refer hosts an in-home worshop or catalog party and is a total of $200 or
     more (before tax & shipping)...........YOU WILL GET A $15 GIFT CERT to be used thru me.

5)  If that person that you refer becomes a SU demonstrator under me...........
     YOU WILL GET A $20 GIFT CERT to be used thru me (Lori Helvick).  For this Step 5, if
     either yourself or your referral sign on, YOU will get the gift.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR REFERRALS!           Lori Helvick




No comments:

Post a Comment