Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Gorgeous Grunge

I love the new StampinUP set called Gorgeous Grunge!  Today's sample was made by me using that set for my class project this last weekend (remember Peoria Library & I have the last card to share tomorrow).

Anyway, the colors used were:  Baked Brown Sugar, So Saffron, Crisp Cantaloup, & P. Pudding
I also used the new set "Chalk Talk" with its matching Big Shot Framelit.

Please consider joining my "Stamp of the Month" Club in Oct. because Gorgeous Grunge (pg 109) will be the featured set that month, and I think everyone needs to add this cute set to their collection!  The featured set for Sept. is "Oh, Hello" (pg. 34) and I have extended the signup for that if you are interested. (see details on this blog- Aug. 24th post-"Oh, Hello")

Let me know if you have any questions about my "Stamp of the Month" Club or this card sample.

Thanks for stopping by!  Lori




3 comments: