Sunday, September 8, 2013

Black 3/4" Chevron Ribbon

Where do you receive your inspiration when you are sitting down to make a project?  Well, the last few days I was getting ready for my monthly scrapbooking and card making class (Peoria, IL) that I had Satuday morning. 

I turned to pinterest for some scrapbooking lay-outs.  I found a 2-pg spread that I liked and it used ribbon in the same way I did in my finished project.  I had some of the brand new black 3/4" chevron ribbon that I knew I wanted to use for my class pages.  I simply changed the origianl ribbon to be that, changed the original colors to be "my pick" for the day but used the original lay-out from pinterest. 

Bingo, bango- just from a little inspiration from someone else (who I do not know) I was able to get my class project completed. I hope that my blog will inspire you to do the same.  Simply take ideas from others that catch your eye, tweek a little, and make them your own.

You will see from my pages just how far behind I am with my own SB!  (notice pictures dated way back in 2006)  :)  Anyone else out there have this same problem?

Thanks for stopping by-
Lori





No comments:

Post a Comment