Friday, September 20, 2013

StampinUP Chalk Talk Bundle

If you check out pages 12 and 187 in the big idea book & catalog, you will see the ever popular Chalk Talk Bundle.  SU has several bundles that are marked at a 15% Discount when you purchase more than one item that coordinates with another.  Love the bundle idea and thank you StampinUP!

For today's card sample, I'm showing a Convention sample I believe (I kind of lost track where this card came from).  Artist unknown.

For any questions about this card, please contact me at:  stampinfool2006@yahoo.com
If you would like to check out my SU website and on-line store you may do so at:
www.createwithlori.stampinup.net

Thanks for checking my blog, and don't forget that tomorrow is "Saturday Super Stamp Sale" Day!

Lori



No comments:

Post a Comment