Thursday, September 12, 2013

Hexagon Punch by StampinUP

I recently attended a demo mtg. in Champaign, IL (my 2nd time going).  These meetings are put together by Meg Loven and Julie Davison who are always in the top 100 demos with SU !  They are both very sweet, and I love the fact that they will "adopt".

Anyway, todays featured cards are all Christmas Card designs I took pictures of while I was there.  I'm sorry I do not know who the artists are, or I would give them credit.

The first pictured card used the new Hexagon Punch to make a wreath......very cleaver huh?  The new Six-Sided Sampler Bundle (pg 125) includes the stamp set which matches the Hexagon Punch. LOVE IT!

Thanks for stopping by, and please tell someone about my blog if you enjoy the everyday postings.

Stamping Hugs..............Lori







No comments:

Post a Comment