Sunday, September 22, 2013

Manager's Special

Just like Krogers, I can have my very own "Managers Special".  Hey, it's my Birthday and my party right?

Anyway, the answer to how old is Lori anyway?...........that would be 53 today.  YIKES!!  I just can't believe it sometimes.  Where does the time go?

As promised, I will have a sale in honor of this occasion.  Starting right now, and going until Sept. 27th at midnight (Central time) you can receive $5.30 off a $25.00 or more order. (before tax & shipping)  So that computes at a little over 20% savings!  This is for every $25, so if you spend $50, you would get $10.60 off and so on. 

Please call me at 309-221-5241 or e-mail me at:  stampinfool2006@yahoo.com  if you would like to place an order.  If you do not have a current big catalog or holiday mini, you may shop on-line at my website by visiting:  www.createwithlori.stampinup.net     Just click on the "Shop" button on the right top corner.  Only orders placed with me though will get the discount.

If you live far away from me, I can have the order shipped directly to your house but again, you will need to place the order thru me and not on-line to get the savings.  Any questions?- please let me know.

Thank you-  Lori Helvick

No comments:

Post a Comment