Saturday, September 21, 2013

Fun Mail !

Who does not like getting "fun mail" anyway?!  We all are so used to getting bills, junk mail, blah-blah-blah........when we get some nice hand-stamped cards it is truly exciting, right?

Well, I have been getting some extra "fun mail" the last few days because my birthday is on Sunday. (ck back tomorrow when I will reveal my age) Yikes!  I will also post a "Birthday Blog-Only Special" at that time, so stay tuned!

Anyway, I thought it would be good to share my FUN MAIL with all of you.  I will be posting these birthday cards the next few days as they come in the mail.  (its still not too late- Lori Helvick, PO Box 68, Mapleton IL  61547)  Wink, Wink.........just in case you would like to send a hand-stamped card to me also.  Hey, its just as exciting to send fun mail, as it is to get it !!

Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your weekend.        Lori

 
Thanks very much-
Bonnie A., Lela S., Lynn F.
 

 
I appreciate you thinking of me-
June B. and Tina F.








No comments:

Post a Comment