Saturday, September 14, 2013

Saturday Super Stamp Sale

I have 10 items for sale today for only $2.00 each!

Please let me know if you are interested by contacting me at (309) 221-5241
or email-  stampinfool2006@yahoo.com
or leave a post on my blog

Thank you. Lori

 
Sycamore St. DSP- just a little was used
Pretty in Pink Pad- un-used in cello- juicy new style
Edge Punch- I'm too lazy this a.m. to look up name
A Flower for All Seasons Set
Garden Green- Cartridge & Refill for roller wheel
 
 

 
Designer Greetings Set- back from 1998!
B-Day Party Rub ons- unopened
Small Images- no name (just ones I put together)
Buttons- mixture of clear & neutral
Regal Rose 5/8 Grosgrain Ribbon- (a little was used)
 
 
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT ANY OF THE ABOVE LISTED ITEMS PLEASE LET ME KNOW.  THX
 



No comments:

Post a Comment