Saturday, September 28, 2013

Calm Christmas

First of all, I just want to say there will NOT be any items posted for the SATURDAY SUPER STAMP SALE (sorry).  It's a busy weekend for me, and when I started posting these retired sale items, I mentioned it might not be every Saturday, but most.  (this is the first one I've skipped).

Anyway, todays card sample features the stamp set Calm Christmas.  This is found on page 26 of the Holiday Mini and priced at just $14.95 for clear mount.  If you do not have a copy of the current mini catalog, please send an e-mail to:  stampinfool2006@yahoo.com and I can mail you a copy.

Or you can always visit my on-line StampinUP store by going to:
www.createwithlori.stampinup.net   You can check out the Calm Christmas set there, and all of the other various Halloween, Fall & Christmas products!!  Thanks very much, and now the sample......





No comments:

Post a Comment