Friday, August 2, 2013

HONEYCOMB EMBOSSING FOLDER

Good morning and yippee Friday is here!  I have to work today but my weekend will be starting very shortly after.  I have my monthly Cardmaking and Scrapbooking class in the morning so will be finalizing things for that this evening.  Very fun stuff!

Anyway, todays samples both feature StampinUPs HONEYCOMB EMBOSSING FOLDER.  The first card was made by my friend and fellow demo Kathy V.  Her and I were in Utah together celebrating the companys 25th Anniversary!  Kathys colors used:  White, Wild Wasabi, & Pumpkin Pie.

The 2nd card I made when the embossing folder was brand new, and for no particular reason other than "Just Because".  I used vanilla CS and Early Espresso twine.  The DSP is retired now, but of course you know that substitution with something you have is allowed :)

Thanks for stopping, and enjoy your day.  Its supposed to rain where I am, but I will be inside at work anyway.  Lori









No comments:

Post a Comment