Wednesday, July 31, 2013

STAMPIN UP SWALLOWTAIL SINGLE STAMP

A couple samples to show using the StampinUP Swallowtail Butterfly Stamp--

The first card was made by my friend and fellow demo Nancy L.  We spent a very long BUT fun week together at SLC during Late Night Stampers Events and Convention.  Colors include: E. Espresso, C. Cake, P. Point and White.  Thanks Nancy for a great card idea!

The 2nd card was made by me, yours truly, at a class a few months back.  The very huge butterfly was embossed & colored in w/ markers.  Colors include:  D. Delight, Navy, and White.

If you like my class card, and live in Central IL, please ck out all my stamping events I have coming up.  I recently updated my SU Website to reflect my schedule for the next couple of months.  You can view that at www.createwithlori.stampinup.net under the events tab.  Please consider attending one if you are close, or long-distance folks can ck out my "Stamp of the Month" Club to get inspiration mailed to your doorstep!

Stamp Happy with a Smile..............Lori









No comments:

Post a Comment