Sunday, August 11, 2013

SERVICE AFTER THE SALE

Yes, I am a StampinUP demonstrator and have been for many years but I do much more than sell SU product.  I recently started this blog so please indulge me a little "bragging", if you will.  I simply would like to take this opportunity to mention all the "services that I offer after the sale"..........
  • Classes- I have been teaching many classes here lately where folks come to me and stamp.  I now offer up my services to come to YOU and teach in your home. (yesterdays post)
  • Free Consulting- Wedding, bridal and baby shower hand stamped invites and party favors
  • Stamp Camps, Stamp Fairs, and other stamping events beyond my monthly classes (stay tuned for more details on a Holiday event coming Nov. 2nd)
  • This blog- Hopefully I can bring you a little card inspiration on a daily basis.
  • Saturday Super Stamp Sale-  Please ck this blog every Sat. after 1:00 pm for any reduced and clearance items I might be featuring. (not every Saturday but most)
  • Stamp of the Month Club-  for those who orderd the "Clockworks", I will send the pkg. in a couple days.  Please watch for the Sept. featured stamps to be announced very soon.
  • Ideas,Tips, & Tricks for your purchases-  I just have to say "let me make all the mistakes so you don't have to" !  Now, I do not claim to know everything about all of the SU products, but I would like to think that I have learned some things by practicing.  (I practice alot).
  • Demonstrator Website- I offer convenient on-line ordering, and an events calendar on my SU website.  www.createwithlori.stampinup.net
  • Stampers 6 Club- Right now I have this club going, and in the past have offered a Marker Club, Big Shot Club, and Stampers 10 Club.  Upon request and interest, I'm willing to do DSP Shares and a Ribbon Divvy.
  • Downline & Demo Mtgs.-  My direct downline group gets together to chat and play.  On a larger scale, we have quarterly business mtgs. in the Peoria IL area.  ANY demo is welcome to attend from any group or any city !
Thank you very much for reading, and please remember I am here to serve you.  :)        Lori
P.S.  I LOVE STAMPIN UP, AND I LOVE BEING A DEMO FOR THIS GREAT COMPANY

***********************************************************************************

Today's card inspiration was made by me for a recent class project.  Hope you enjoy!  Colors used: P. Pudding and I. Indigo.  I used some new product I would like to highlight:  Pretty Print Emboss Folder (pg. 24 Holiday mini) and Venetian Romance DSP (pg. 153 Big Catty).  Also, I used the Chalk Talk Bundle (page 12 and 187).  If you missed a blog post awhile back, I will say it again.........LOVE THOSE SU BUNDLES!






No comments:

Post a Comment